Tuesday, April 14, 2015

EOC: Week 1: What I am expecting from this class

Marketing has always been an interesting subject to me and I am excited to learn. My expectations for this class is to learn in-depth material about consumer needs and trends, how to create a successful survey, which resources are used by marketing professionals, how to develop a product through marketing research and everything else that is expected to be taught. I expect my instructor to conduct this class and themselves in a professional manner and hope that they will be open for discussion about topics I couldn’t quite understand during lecture. I expect the students to be professional as well and helpful to their peers that surround them. In all fairness, I must have expectations for myself as well, therefore; I expect to do the best I can in this class, pass, and hopefully leave with a better understanding of marketing principles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment