Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Week 7: EOC: Final Project Pitch

I have not yet committed to an idea for my final, but I definitely want to help a retail store boost their sales by researching what will make a consumer buy more of that brand. I will be asking questions regarding product knowledge, product aesthetics, online presence, and product availability.
Product Knowledge: Questions regarding this point will reveal to me how much do our customers know about the brand, brand's history, and what products they have to offer.
Product Aesthetics: this concerns the design of the product and how the consumer feels about the look and how it makes them feel.
Online presence: Do consumers prefer to buy the brand's products online because they either have more of a selection, or saves more time rather than shopping in a mall? Do consumers know that the brand's website exist?
Product availability: This will reveal what products that the brand offers are popular and do they have enough supply to meet the demand?

With all of these ideas in mind, I will develop a survey that will ask the right questions to increase sales and perform market research to prove a hypothesis that I will create and answer on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment